ESTA VISA (America)
Valid ESTA Visa is required to enter America.
Failure to obtain a current and valid ESTA will result in being denied boarding from Australia.
Please let us know if you require any assistance with visas.
If you have a criminal record you may be refused entry to an overseas country.
This includes minor offences such a drink driving – please check with that country’s Consulate.
USA Link -> https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
All eligible international travellers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorisation.
Who You Are:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorisation for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
What You Need:
- Valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country
- Valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club)) or
- PayPal to pay the US $14 per application.
Your contact information.Your most recent employment information, if applicable.